Wednesday, January 30, 2013

BH Cosmetics Haul


Hey, Beauts!
I had an order with BH Cosmetics(www.bhcosmetics.com) and I was waiting on it. Well, it came last Thursday! I was busy that day so I couldn’t make a post about it.
I got all of this at their Pre-Valentine’s Day sale, so all of it was discounted. (:
Now, I’m only going to post what I got, but I’ll do the individual palettes, swatches, and reviews one at a time. If there is one of the palettes you want a review/swatches of the most, just let me know and I’ll do it. (:
So here is what I got!
image

88 Color Matte Palette, 120 Palette 5th Edition, Party Girl Palette, Day & Night Palette, and Correcting Eye Primer.
I won’t lie, I’ve been playing with them, and I’m in love with all of it.
So pictures of each palette, reviews, and swatches will come later.
Let me know if there’s anything you want to see first. (:
XO – Ashley<3

No comments:

Post a Comment