Friday, January 18, 2013

I cave.


I did it. I caved. I bought a makeup item yesterday. My first one in 6 weeks. I decided to jump on the band wagon and get something I’ve wanted since I heard about it. I got the Maybelline mascara, The Rocket. :)
image
Let me say. I was SO skeptical about this mascara. I usually hate those plastic brushes with the short bristles. Here’s the brush:
image
At first, it reminded me A LOT of the Covergirl Lash Blast, and I HATED that mascara. It was too wet and the brush was the worst for me. It made my lashes stick together and I was never able to grab all of my lashes with the brush. But Maybelline; they NEVER disappoint me. Like I said, I was really skeptical about this mascara. I went home, opened it up, played with the brush for a minute before putting it in the mascara. I even did the, “Ohhhhh gosh, I don’t know if I’m gunna like this. Wahh! :( ” So I stuck it in the mascara and started using it.
I am SOOO happy I got this mascara. It is by far my new favorite. The brush grabs every lash, it isn’t too wet, it isn’t clumpy, it is just dark enough for me.
This is what it looks like. Mind my lashes being separated. For some reason my eyelashes want to be away from each other lately.
image
I always have long lashes, but this mascara added volume to them, which I always need.
Overall, I am in love with this mascara. It is pretty amazing and I love the brush. :)
From now on I’ll try not to judge a mascara by its brush. Although, I should start reading the packaging. I grabbed waterproof instead of regular. I do this every time I get a mascara – I just grab it.
Well, that’s all for this one. I shall be back with another post soon. I have a couple ideas up my sleeves. :)
Thanks for reading :)
XO – Ashley.

No comments:

Post a Comment