Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Ranting and being a geek.


So, I’m gunna geek out a minute here.
Every since I heard about the WiiU coming out, I have been furious.
When I heard about the WiiU, I had just gotten a Wii for Christmas from my boyfriend. As if that weren’t bad enough..they wouldn’t be releasing a new The Legend Of Zelda game for my Wii – ONLY the WiiU. You would figure that in order to keep their audiences happy, they would release for both systems. BUT NOOOO. They’re jerks.

I have been a die hard Link/Zelda fan for 12 years. I have played ALL the games. Including Skyward Sword(which this game had to be one of the most frustrating ones I’ve played..next to Majora’s Mask). I wanted to always play my Legend of Zelda game, but due to them only releasing a new one for the new system, I won't be able to.
Anyways, I hate the new WiiU. I find that that Nintendo is buying into the advanced technology crap and it frustrates me. I miss the days when game systems were simple; like the Super Nintendo and N64.
Having Fibromyalgia, my hands and arms hurt just from holding a plate while doing the dishes, and for me to have to hold a huge tablet to play games like The Legend of Zelda on the WiiU, that’s annoying. My hands hurt because of the simplest things, so this would REALLY not work for me.
And to top it off, today I found out they would be re-releasing The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker for the WiiU with upgraded graphics. I know a lot of people hated this game, and I know a lot of people loved it. I happened to be one that loved the original graphics on this game, and now they're going to ruin that for me.
GUH. THEY NEVER STOP.
Due to Nintendo going all techno-advanced, I recently switched to Playstation/Sony.
I didn’t enjoy all the games that Wii had. They were all Disney games. I really don't like Disney games, because I enjoy games with challenge. They didn't really have a HUGE selection for that like Playstation does. I really only wanted a Wii for the Skyward Sword game anyways.
Having to have certain systems for certain games REALLY irks me. That's kind of why I switched to Playstation. I could get games for my PSVita, that you could get for the PS3.
I wanted better games. More action packed. More of an adult variety.
So because Nintendo decided to be a butt-face, I betrayed them.
I’ll miss my Legend of Zelda games, but when it comes to which system has the most to offer, I pick and I love my PSVita.I just had to rant about this a little bit, because the WiiU frustrates the crap out of me, and I had to vent about it. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment